DAVID PETERSMITH, CRS, ABR, RENE and JUNG PETERSMITH
About DAVE PETERSMITH
- 33 years of experience
- Conducts real estate transactions in mountain and rural communities, suburbs and cities alike, always with the goal of complete client satisfaction
- A dedicated practitioner whose diligence and expertise is consistently rewarded with referrals and repeat business
- A versatile and skillful negotiator and real estate strategist
- Buyer’s Agent, Listing Agent for Residential, Vacant Land, New Construction, Commercial, Foreclosed Homes (Bank Owned and HUD homes) and Special Purchasing Programs.
Dave’s Client-First Philosophy
Integrity, market expertise, in-depth community knowledge and proven negotiating skills---these are all hallmarks of a true real estate professional. Coupled with marketing savvy and an effective networking system, they are qualities and skills that I try to sharpen and perfect every day.
That said, over the last 33 years as a real estate professional, I've also learned that an essential component of quality service is putting my clients first. This means making myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to the needs of established and potential clients and business associates alike.
With the goal of providing the very best service possible, this "client first" philosophy requires me to continually refine my way of doing business and improve my approach to the “Art of Real Estate”. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only faster and more efficiently. In doing so, I’ve also been able to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in Bailey, Pine, Shawnee, Conifer, Evergreen, Denver and surrounding areas, please contact me.
What He Can Do For You
Dave has been a mountain area resident for nearly 44 years and has been serving the mountain communities real estate needs for 33 of those years.
- He is prepared to meet any challenge…Just ASK!
- Specializing in YOUR needs, dedicated to giving YOU sincere, reliable service
- Relocation Assistance – Contact Dave directly for more information
- Professional service in listing, buying, selling & 1031 exchange
- Experienced and friendly help with Residential, Vacant Land, Commercial, Ranch Property, Mountain Cabins, New Construction or Build to Suit
- Unparalleled experience in sound construction practices gives David an edge in the real estate market while offering clients insightful information as a former contractor and builder
- Also specializing in foreclosed homes (Bank Owned and HUD) and Special Purchasing Programs
About JUNG PETERSMITH
Jung, a licensed broker since January 2015, brings many complementary talents to this dynamic husband/wife team. Jung’s contributions are frequently “behind the scenes”, but her dedication, thoroughness and commitment only serve to highlight and enhance her successful role in the firm.
Making real estate choices and decisions can be painful and stressful, but as your mountain/metro brokers, David and Jung Petersmith believe in providing YOU with the same care, wisdom and service that they would offer to their own family. With a reputation for integrity and trustworthiness, David and Jung provide their clients with superior results. They enjoy working with all types of people while patiently and calmly helping them to sort through the sometimes challenging aspects of real estate.
Whether you live in the city, the foothills or the mountains, David and Jung are committed to finding the perfect match for buyers and sellers. In addition to their shared passion for real estate, their lives also revolve around their faith and their family, grandchildren, and building relationships.
Jung and Dave Invite You...
We invite you to reach out to us, by email, phone or at our offices at 43 Mt. Evans Blvd., Pine, Colorado. You’ll soon feel “right at home” knowing you can put your full trust in David and Jung Petersmith at Choice Property Brokers, Ltd.